Monday 22 May 2017

Fabulous few days

A fabulous few days!

I feel very lucky to have spent time at Dulwich Festival's Artists Open House over the past two weekends - not only have I met lots of clients, chatted and enjoyed meeting new customers - I have also met the most wonderful other artists and makers too.

The house I was in belongs to Rosa And Clara Designs, showing alongside were makers and crafts people Kreis Design, Hokolo Design, Samantha Warren, Terri Leahy Designs, Oxx Jewellery London, as well as fellow artist Amy Devlin.

Below is a mix of paintings and prints that sold over the weekend, both from the Open House event, but also from the always supportive and fabulous Saatchi Art.



Wild Windy Day
30x90cm
acrylic on canvas
sold


Green Spring Landscape
30x75cm
acrylic on canvas
sold

Spring Walk
90x90cm
acrylic on canvas
sold


Forest And Sky
30x30cm
acrylic on canvas
sold


Tread Lightly
100x100cm
acrylic on canvas
sold

 These limited edition prints sold in various formats, on canvas mounted and unmounted, and on paper. 

I was particularly pleased to see the top print Bright September sell so well, as it's the newest in my stable. Drop me a line or visit my website for more information, I am always so pleased to hear from you and to help in any way.


 Bright September


 Celebrating Spring


Cascade 


 Early Morning Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment